Use these adorable Paper Clip Bookmarks to accent a Valentine for your special loved one or hold your place in your favorite book or cook book. Enjoy!
- 1 Completed Flat Back Fabric Cover Button (Attach size 36 (7/8″ – 23 mm), size 45 (1 1/8″ – 28 mm), or size 60 (1 1/2″ – 38 mm) flat back cover buttons.)
- 1 Jumbo Paper Clip
- 1 6″ Piece of Ribbon
- E6000 or comparable adhesive
- Sand Paper
1. Follow these instructions to make Flat Back Fabric Covered Buttons.
2. Lightly scuff the top of the Paper Clip so the glue will adhere better (not essential but recommended).
3. Lightly scuff the back of the Cover Button so the glue will adhere better (not essential but recommended).
4. Clean both surfaces of dust.
5. Apply E6000 to back of Cover Button.
8. Let dry and enjoy.
View Full Tutorial, plus many other great Fabric Cover Button ideas here.
© ILikeBigButtons.com and I Like Big Buttons Blog, 2016.