Wear these adorable Snap Barrettes to match or accent your favorite outfit for Valentine’s Day or dress up your favorite t-shirt and jeans for an afternoon outing. Enjoy!
- 1-2 Completed Flat Back Fabric Cover Button (Choose your size, Size 20 through Size 36 all work great, size depends on the statement you want to make)
- 2 Snap Barrettes
- E6000 or comparable adhesive
1. Follow these instructions to make Flat Back Fabric Covered Buttons.
2. Lightly scuff the back of the Cover Button so the glue will adhere better (not essential but recommended).
3. Clean both surfaces of dust.
4. Apply E6000 to back of Cover Button.
5. Press Snap Barrette into place and remove any extra Adhesive. On smaller sized Cover buttons center on the glue pad, as they increase in size adjust glue pad accordingly.
6. Let dry and enjoy.
View Full Tutorial, plus many other great Fabric Cover Button ideas here.
© ILikeBigButtons.com and I Like Big Buttons Blog, 2016.