Use these adorable Valentine’s Day Badge Reels to hold your ID for work, school, or play. Enjoy!
- 1 Completed Flat Back Fabric Cover Button (Size 45 sits on top of Badge Reel, Size 60 rest over Badge Reel)
- 1 Badge Reel
- E6000 or comparable adhesive
- Sand Paper
1. Follow these instructions to make Flat Back Fabric Covered Buttons.
2. Lightly scuff the top of the Badge Reel so glue will adhere better (not essential but recommended).
3. Lightly scuff the back of the Cover Button so glue will adhere better (not essential but recommended).
4. Clean both surfaces of dust.
5. Apply E6000 to back of Cover Button or Badge Reel.
6. Press into place over the face of the Badge Reel and remove any extra Adhesive.
7. Let dry and enjoy.
View Full Tutorial, plus many other great Fabric Cover Button ideas here.
© ILikeBigButtons.com and I Like Big Buttons Blog, 2016.