How to change the dies in the KAM Snap Removal Pliers.
- KAM Snap Removal Pliers
- Stud Die or Socket Die (included in kit)
- Screwdriver (included in kit)
Only 6 days left!!! Don’t forget to enter our KAM Plastic Snaps Giveaway:
Giveaway good until Monday 7/18/2016
ENTER TO WIN HERE:
**Also, take an additional 10% any of our snap related products with coupon code: SNAPLOVE
1. The KAM Snap Removal Pliers will come with one of the dies installed.
2. Use the screwdriver, included in kit, to loosen the set screw on the base of the pliers.
3. Remove the die from the base.
4. Insert the desired die into the base of the pliers.
5. Push it flush with base.
6. Re-tighten the set screw with the screwdriver.
7. Tada! It is ready to use.
© ILikeBigButtons.com and I Like Big Buttons Blog, 2016.